Why choose Bluey’s for all your tile and grout cleaning services?
Certified to international standards (IICRC) in Tile and Grout cleaning, maintenance & restoration services, forms the basis of our technical capability & your assurance of a quality service, to comply with Australian standards, AS/NZS-3773:1995.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment & Chemistry
Equipped with industrial Hot Water Extraction machinery, high heat & variable high pressure is achieved using both portable and truck mounted units to extract all waste water from your property. Together with premium detergents and innovative mechanical scrubbers we guarantee the best tile and grout cleaning service on any surface.
Structured Cleaning Methodology
A structured process is very important for all hard floor cleaning, as recognised by flooring manufacturers & cleaning industry standards. Failure to follow industry guidelines and vary processes to meet site requirements may damage flooring or result in sub standard cleaning.
As such, Bluey’s Cleaning Solutions adheres to and promotes the IICRC standards of –
(1) Pre-Inspection – Identify surface material, damage & client expectations.
(2) Site Safety – Comply with W.H & S requirements.
(3) Surface Preparation – HEPA vacuum & move contents if required.
(4) Appropriate Detergent – The safest way to clean tile or natural stone is using ‘PH’ Neutral detergents, though both low & high PH detergents are used for restorative cleaning.
(5) Agitation – The use of a mechanical agitation of cleaning agents into tile & grout surfaces is the preferred means to achieve a thorough cleaning process.
(6) Steam Cleaning – Managing variable high heat and pressure whilst removing waste water is the preferred means of cleaning hard floors. Professional restorers understand the relationship of all processes to this point to ensure all contaminated material & cleaning agents are removed from your floors effectively.
(7) Post Cleaning – In most situations, floors are dry within a short period of time to allow for client inspection & technician assessment if any other services are required.
(8) Surface Protection – A clean & dry surface is the most preferred time to seal tiled areas allowing for a thorough application of sealing finishes after consultation with the client.