The Bluey’s Tile & Grout Cleaning Advantage
Our tile and grout cleaning systems & methods are by no means new or unique to any one cleaning company. The difference with a company willing to invest in training, quality equipment & managing a structured cleaning process, whilst striving to improve on industry standards is what sets Blueys Cleaning apart from our competitors.
Certified to international standards (IICRC) in Tile and Grout cleaning, maintenance & restoration services, forms the basis of our technical capability & your assurance of a quality service, to comply with Australian standards, AS/NZS-3773:1995.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment & Chemistry
Our team are equipped with industrial Hot Water Extraction machinery, high heat & variable pressure is achieved using both portable & truck mounted units where vacuum extraction removes all waste water from your property. Combined with a premium surfactant pre-spray detergent for your floor type & using our unique ‘orbital’ agitating scrubbers to effectively remove stains, odours, old sealers & contaminated material
Structured Cleaning Methodology
A structured process is very important for all hard floor cleaning services, as recognised by flooring manufacturers & professional standards within the cleaning industry. Failure to adapt to a specific flooring type may result in a damage or a poorly finished cleaning process
(1) Pre-Inspection – Identify surface material, damage & client expectations.
(2) Site Safety – Comply with W.H & S requirements.
(3) Surface Preparation – HEPA vacuum & move contents if required.
(4) Appropriate Detergent – The safest way to clean tile or natural stone is using ‘PH’ Neutral detergents, though both low & high PH detergents are used for restorative cleaning. These products are for professional use as a thorough working knowledge & equipment is required for their application & removal. Failure to comply with product requirements may damage your tile or stone and inhibit sealing.
(5) Agitation – The use of a mechanical agitation of cleaning agents into tile & grout surfaces is the preferred means to achieve a thorough cleaning process – we use & recommend orbital scrubbing for effective removal of stains & contaminate held in grout lines & uneven tiled surfaces.
(6) Steam Cleaning – Managing variable high heat & pressure whilst removing waste water is the preferred means of cleaning hard floors. Professional restorers understand the relationship of all processes to this point to ensure all contaminated material & cleaning agents are removed from your floors effectively. We use & recommend truck mounted equipment though portable units are also available when required.
(7) Post Cleaning – In most situations, floors are dry within a short period of time to allow for client inspection & technician assessment if any other services are required.
(8) Surface Protection – A clean & dry surface is the most preferred time to seal tiled areas allowing for a thorough application of sealing finishes after consultation with the client – assessing small areas for product finish.