Vinyl floor cleaning solutions when hygiene matters
Regular professional vinyl floor cleaning and sealing not only assist with aesthetics, but plays an important part in managing indoor air quality, slip resistance and related hygiene management.
Lets face it, no one likes a shabby looking dirty floor, though stained or heavily soiled resilient floors such as vinyl and linoleum (lino) raises the potential for injuries significantly, impacting not only on the corporate image and possible litigation, but adversely affecting the productivity and the health of your team.
Whether a domestic or commercial setting, utilising a trained and certified IICRC Hard Floor Technician for regular maintenance and proper care of all vinyl and lino products will ensure your floors remain hygienically clean, safe & looking great for years to come.
Since 2008, Bluey’s Cleaning clients have benefited from our product knowledge and experience to restore, maintain and protect a full range of new and traditional vinyl floor products, developing sustainable maintenance programs where safety & hygiene are paramount.
Specialising in commercial facilities including:
- Medical & Health Care Centres
- Food Manufacturers
- Data Rooms
- Office Buildings
Innovative Cleaning, Maintenance & Restoration Services:
- Floor scrubbing and spray buffing
- Steam cleaning
- Sealer stripping and re-sealing
- Flood restoration
- Anti-slip and anti-static floor cleaning
- Vinyl timber plank cleaning
- Damaged vinyl and glue removal
- Floor preparation and surface grinding
The benefits of sealing your floors are not limited to just looking good !
- Sealers are the first line of defence against daily wear & tear
- Sealers help protect floors from damage and staining
- Sealers allow for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Sealers fill in surface pores, cuts and abrasions
- Sealers can be buffed to provide a ‘showroom’ finish
Overall, sealing you vinyl floors protect your asset and keep it looking great for years to come.
For more information or no obligation quote, contact our team today, 1800 925 925