A hygienically clean floor in the workplace is the number one priority for the health and safety of any workforce.
Not only does a commercially cleaned floor improve the environment for employees or business visitors, but it also removes dust, ground-in dirt and harmful bacteria that can affect air quality and lead to allergies and serious illness.
For businesses with high foot traffic – whether from staff or customers – hygienically clean floors are an absolute must to enhance the area and avoid the risk of workplace accident, illness or injury.
Why is commercial floor cleaning essential?
- Raise the profile of a business
- Boost the morale of staff
- Improve hygiene
- Increase safety
- Maintain the condition of the floors to avoid the need for replacement
At Bluey’s, our commercial floor cleaning solutions provide clients with a range of realistic and affordable services to suit the size, purpose and budget of the business.
We’re a team of IICRC-certified technicians qualified in hard floor hygiene restoration services. Our services range from restoring contaminated and heavily soiled floors through to regular maintenance.
Certified technicians on call 24/7:
- Industrial Steam Cleaning Services
- Water, Fire & Mould Damage Restoration
- Property Sanitising and Decontamination
- Maintenance and Repairs to Strip-Out
Experienced in all facets of:
- Carpet steam or dry cleaning services
- Tile & Grout cleaning and sealing
- Vinyl cleaning, stripping & re-sealing
- Regupol and other resilient flooring surfaces
Bluey’s provides a comprehensive service for all levels of commercial floor cleaning. Our team of competent and reliable staff are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer an integrated cleaning, maintenance and hygiene monitoring service.
In a busy working environment, floor cleaning can easily fall down the list of priorities. Raise the profile of your business and morale of the workforce, call 1800 925 925 for a no-obligation quote today.
We'll help keep your business on track when hygiene matters.